Time Has Come Today














Top - Squalle 
Jeans - old 
Choker - Zaful  
Fishnet socks - similar here 
Sandals - here 

Já fazia algum tempo que eu procurava uma blusa como essa que estou vestindo hoje. Na verdade, não fui eu que encontrei ela, e sim minha mãe, em uma de suas viagens. Quando eu a vi, eu soube que eu estava apaixonada hahaha! A blusa continua sendo da minha mãe, mas isso não significa que eu não possa vesti-la todo dia (a minha maior vontade). Brincadeiras à parte, tentei montar um look totalmente casual e um tanto austero mas que, ainda assim, pudesse ser perfeito para sair em uma noite quente ou mesmo durante o dia para fazer compras. Algo simples mas elaborado. 
Como vocês perceberam, a única coisa que estou conseguindo vestir nos meus pés são sandálias com meias. Devo admitir que isso meio que se tornou um vício para mim no verão, mas agora que o inverno está aqui e, consequentemente, os looks acabam tomando um outro rumo, eu irei deixá-las para trás (ou tentar adapta-las para o inverno hahaha).
Finalmente, eu sinto que tenho o dever de falar um pouco sobre um dos meus novos objetivos aqui para o blog: qualidade acima de quantidade. Mas o que isso significa? Significa que eu irei postar um pouco menos que o habitual (falei um pouco sobre isso no post passado) mas quando eu postar, vai ser algo de qualidade.
Acredito que eu já tenha falado sobre isso no post passado, porém dessa vez achei que seria legal deixar isso claro!
Mesmo assim, espero que gostem do novo rumo que o blog irá tomar e não se esqueçam de deixar seus comentários <3 Amoo vocês!!

---

It's been a while since I've been looking for a top like the one I'm wearing today. In fact, it wasn't I who found it, but my mom in one of her travels. When I saw it, I knew I was in love hahaha! The top is still my mom's, but that doesn't mean I can't wear it every day (my greatest desire). All kidding aside, I tried to put together a totally casual and somewhat austere outfit, but that might still be perfect to hanging out in a hot night or even during the day to go shopping. Something simple but elaborate.
As you all realize, the only thing I can get on my feet is sandals with socks. I must admit that it kind of became an addiction for me in the summer, but now that the winter is here and consequently the outfits end up taking a different turn, I'll leave them behind (or try to adapt them for the winter hahaha).
Finally, I feel I have a duty to talk a little bit about one of my new goals for the blog: quality over quantity. But what does it mean? It means that I will post a little less than usual (I talked about this in the past post) but when I post, it will be something with quality.
I think I already talked about it in the past post, but this time I thought it would be nice to make that clear!
Even so, I hope you like the new direction the blog will take and don't forget to leave your comments <3 Looove you all!!

You Might Also Like

14 comentários

  1. Oh my gosh, Lu, you look AMAZING in this outfit. That top is super gorgeous and I would totally steal it from my mom too! I just love the contrast of your hair with black pieces and your choice to pair those platform sandals with those little socks is adorable.. ahhh everything is so perfect. <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the sweetest, Susanna! Thank you sooo much, dear <3333

      Delete
  2. You look amazing as usual! The top is so lovely. And the fishnet socks with sandals is such a cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, yes yes. absolutely excellent combination of clothing. haha, there were a pair of combat boots that belonged to my mom that I pretty much wore everyday until she just gave them to me (teehee) and gosh I love this outfit. Everything about it just goes so well, and stands out so much.

    https://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy that you liked the outfit <33
      And I totally understand you haha you were lucky to have won the combat boots from your mom! I'm still trading the top lol

      Delete
  4. You have such cool style. I love this it reminds me of a punk look in a more wearable sense. I really love your hair as well :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/04/dear-couture-mothers-day-advice.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah you look so pretty and that blouse is great on ya. I'm sure mummy will pass it on to you soon. Wonderful!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously LOVE that top dear! (your mom has a great taste!), you look amazing on it and also the way you combined the sandals with the fishnets socks! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pull off the socks and sandals things so well (as seen in previous posts too! It's like a signature, I love it!) It makes me wanna try it out this summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg thanks! Your comments mean the world <33

      Delete