Green Light
















Velvet cami dress - Zaful 
Sandals - here 


Greenery: como não amar essa cor?! Essa vai ser a cor do ano e, sinceramente, eu adoro ela! Verde escuro sempre esteve na minha paleta de cores favoritas, embora eu dificilmente use alguma roupa com esse tom. De qualquer forma, a tendência do greenery acabou dando abertura para, finalmente, tentar o verde em um look. Pra melhorar ainda mais, esse vestido é de veludo! Duas tendências em uma só peça. 
Tentei manter o look simples para dar destaque ao vestido. Esse look é, essencialmente, um vislumbre dos últimos dias de verão. Agora é outono aqui, e o clima está, enfim, dando margem para looks com mais ''camadas''. 
Não deixem de me dizer o que acharam do look de hoje nos comentários!

---

Greenery: how not to love this color?! This is going to be the color of the year and, frankly, I love it! Dark green has always been in my favorite color palette, although I hardly wear any clothing with this tone. Anyway, the greenery trend ended up giving way to finally try the green on a outfit. To improve even more, this dress is velvet! Two trends in one piece.
I tried to keep the outfit simple to highlight the dress. This look is essentially a glimpse of the last days of summer. Now it's autumn here, and the weather is finally giving way to outfits with more layers.
Don't forget to telling me what you think of today's outfit in the comments!

You Might Also Like

26 comentários

  1. That dress looks amazing on you. Love the color, the back detailing, and of course the fact that it's velvet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This dress is so cute, isn't it? haha
      Thanks, Emma :)

      Delete
  2. OMG I love your dress and hair so much. You look so beautiful! :)

    xx
    Lyka Chiang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, you look beautiful and so stylish! Loving the dress :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Esta cor fica-te tão bem! E adoro o slip dress :)
    LA VEINE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit it looks so cute, I never used to wear green but I recently started wearing colours like khaki and its growing on me! You look so nice x

    S x | SHELISES WORLD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu!! I always loved green, and now I'm loving to wear green clothes too haha

      Delete
  6. Love this dress so much Lu! You look amazing as always. I adore how you pair your little socks with the open toe platforms! Such an effortless look for Summer.. you're inspiring me with lots of ideas. :) Hope you have a beautiful week! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that I'm inspiring you, Susanna!! And thank youu <333

      Delete
  7. Love this dress so much! I've been watching it at Zaful for so long but now I can see how it fits and it is perfect! Also love your pictures girl <3

    mgveronica.blogspot.com.es
    Instagram: @veronicamgx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved how this dress fits too! Btw thank you <333

      Delete
  8. Amazing outfit :) This dress looks very simple but also fashionable :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wait now I'm curious-- where do you live that its autumn right now? Cuz over where I'm at, we're just only recovering from winter! But oh do I love this outfit. You pull off goth-chic so well Lu, you always do. I especially love that green velvet on you!! as well as your sheer socks and sandals.

    https://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Brazil, in the south of the country haha.
      And thanks a lot, I'm glad you liked this outfit <33

      Delete
  10. such a pretty outfit! love the hair xx

    https://zunera-serena.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful dress dear! it looks charming on you! so cute!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  12. O outfit está fantástico, o cabelo também e o background foi super bem escolhido. Adoro!

    Com amor,
    sara

    priceless-ambition.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete